We offer interesting and educational tours for a nominal fee. From Roots to Bottle you will learn how we grow organic apples and the many processing steps required to produce a distilled beverage; and of course, samples of our product are included!
Tour will include:
- Walk through the orchard and talk about growing organic apples; we get up close and personal with the trees!
- A look at some of the other plants that produce the fruit we use
- An explanation of the fermenting and distilling processes
- Discussion on some of the challenges in starting a distillery
- Tasting of some of our products
Groups up to 20 people can be booked at a time and the fee is $8.00 per person. For larger groups, we offer the tour with slight modifications to the original program. Please contact us to discuss your requirements and design a tour to meet your needs. We recommend that you book your tour in advance. However, if you are visiting the distillery and a tour is taking place, you may join the tour as space permits.